Friday, August 14, 2026

Where has the time gone?!

It's been nearly 10 years since I posted here. So much has changed! I no longer teach private lessons, nor teach at LBC. 

I now teach part-time at Franklin&Marshall College, and I work part-time as a collaborative pianist throughout Lancaster County. 

You may have heard me play at the Trust Performing Arts Center, Fulton Theatre, Penn Square Opera, Millersville University, F&M, or any number of retirement communities. 

Upcoming performances:

Friday, September 4, 6:00pm & 6:40pm, Trust PAC Season Launch with Durang Dance Co. and Brasswood Trio. Two 20-min performances. FREE

Sunday, September 27, 3:00pm, Barshinger Hall on F&M Campus. FREE Faculty Recital. 

Saturday, October 3, 7:30pm and Sunday, Oct 4, 3:00pm, Allegro Symphony Orchestra at Lancaster Art Vault, 100 N Queen Street. Tickets required. 

Monday, October 5, 7:00pm, Brasswood Trio at Spring Run in Willow Valley Communities. FREE

Sunday, October 25, 2:00pm, The Velveteen Rabbit, a Children's Opera, with Harrisburg Opera Association.


No comments:

Post a Comment